Discipleship is the best and highest way to learn – especially when it comes to addressing sexual sin.
It involves teaching, training and the transfer of character. It involves the fundamentals of faith; how to read the Bible, how to pray, how to be a friend and how to serve.
Unfortunately, the traditional methods of recovery aren’t working.
70-80% of people dropout of traditional methods of recovery within three-six months and only 2-3% of people have success long term.
Why? Because traditional methods of recovery refuse to deal with the root issue – sin. The prophet Jeremiah writes in Jeremiah 6:14:
They offer superficial treatments
for my people’s mortal wound.
They give assurances of peace
when there is no peace.
Are they ashamed of their disgusting actions?
Not at all—they don’t even know how to blush!
Recovery from sexual sin is built on real relationships. It’s not about hiding in a group and giving answers that you think people want to hear. Relationships are built over time within a one-on-one setting. In other words, one-on-one discipleship is essential to recover from sexual sin.
Only 10% of people dropout in the first three to six months (compared to 70-80% with the traditional methods) and over 50% have experienced sexual sobriety within the first year in discipleship.
I personally know the shame involved with sexual sin. I understand the pain and the angst involved in asking for help. That’s why I facilitate all discipling sessions via secure video.
This means that it doesn’t matter where you live in the world – if you’re ready, I will pour my life into you!
In my Sex Spiral Discipleship Program, you’ll learn how to become free from pornography from the comfort of your own home, office or mobile device.
- Expect to experience God like never before.
- Expect to learn things about yourself.
- Expect the joy and the peace of the Lord through the pain of self-discovery.
- Expect to work hard by reading, journaling, praying and not quitting.
TELL ME MORE
- We will meet one-on-one via a private video meeting at the day and time of your choice.
- You will receive:
WHAT’S THE COST?
The cost to begin your journey toward sexual sobriety is only $50 per meeting.
- A once per every other week one-hour meeting ($100 per month).
- A once per week one-hour meeting ($200 per month).
- Every other day discipleship – meeting 3 times per week ($600 per month).
- Daily discipleship – meeting 5 times per week (1,000 per month).
Each monthly program is pre-paid and will auto-renew each month upon your anniversary date of enrollment. There are no refunds canceling the program mid-month.
Please click here to ask any additional questions.
READY TO GO?!
Simply fill out the form below.