If you’re like most of my readers (and listeners to the podcast) you have questions about addiction.
Regardless of what kind of questions you have, I’m proud of you.
The first step in addressing your question is to talk to someone who truly understands habitual sin (addiction). We all need hope, and this is the first step.
Let me encourage you to schedule this conversation today by clicking on the button below to schedule an appointment.
WHY COUNSEL WITH ME?
I’m a sinner saved by God’s grace. Until the time I was 33 years old, I was always looking for something and someone to numb the pain in life. From extreme sports to workaholism, from alcohol to adultery.
BUT, by God’s amazing grace, I met Jesus and He saved me. He saved me from myself, saved me from His wrath and saved me for His Kingdom.
All that to say, God changed me through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And He’ll do the same for you too!
God now allows me to use my personal experience, my personal relationship with Jesus and professional training to provide hope through Jesus in the specific areas of addiction.
- Published Author, “The Sex Spiral: Forgiven and Free From Pornography”
- Former talk radio show host of “The Dustin Daniels Show.” (Faith Talk 1360am/Phoenix)
- Former podcast host of “God, Sex and You.”
- Senior Pastor of River Bible Church
- Master’s Degree in Theological Studies from Gateway Seminary.
- Certified in Sexual Addiction
- Certified in Addiction Recovery (Drugs & Alcohol)
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors.
- I am a Pastor and Certified Biblical Counselor in the areas of alcohol, drug, sex and porn addiction. I will coach, disciple and counsel you through Scripture with particular emphasis on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Please bring your Bible, notepad, and pen.
- We will pray at the beginning and the end of our meeting.
- All meetings must be scheduled – no drop-ins.
The fee for the meeting is a required donation of any amount. (Rates for counseling normally range from $50-$250 per hour).
The non-tax deductible donation is due at the end of our meeting. Cash, checks and debit/credit cards are accepted.
I do not accept insurance but have found that most of my clients are happy with donating the amount of their co-pay.